She started the night by heading over to the Mac counter at Nordstrom with 3 friends so they could get their make-up done for the dance. Megan and Kenzie were scary dolls, Abbie was a fairy, and Ricey was a very cool clown. The make-up was perfect and the girls were ready to head over to the dance.

before make-up
after make-up
The dance had a pretty good crowd and Megan had a ton of fun. The boys from church were great about asking the girls to dance and so Megan got to slow dance quite a bit. Fast dances seemed to have changed since Denise and Derek used to go to dance. Boys and girls don't dance together for fast songs - big groups of kids go out on the floor and dance together. Everytime we saw Megan she seemed to be dancing up a storm - I'm sure she loved that her parents were there for part of the time.


3 comments:
I love Megan's costume! That is amazing! I can't believe you went to the dance. I just hope you didn't bust any moves...talk about embarrassing for Megan!!!
luky! Only 14 and up can go to stake dances here.love the costume.I'm a fariy.
love,
kadi
p.s. megan e-mail soon
i ment e-mail me soon
Post a Comment