3.08.2007

The Birthday Celebration & Target Rocks

I love Target! I was shopping yesterday for some party goods for Derek's birthday dinner and I found this 4 foot birthday cake on sale for $10. It's one of those fan inflated things and it is now becoming one of our family traditions - to be used for everyone's birthday. I found these paper plates at Target and if I'm being completely honest they make me way happy, really they do! I love the graphic on them with all the bright colors. They make me smile. I wish I could figure out a way to use the few extras that we have. Maybe I can scan the plate and use the design for paper.
This picture cracks me up. I realize that it is not the best photograph but look at Derek's face - it's too funny. Too bad the cake doesn't look better. I blew it on the frosting but Derek being the good husband that he is didn't seem to mind.
We had a great time celebrating Derek's birthday last night. We're thankful for him!

No comments: