3.13.2007

a Snizzard?

I really shouldn't be taking time out of my day to post to the blog but my stress level is rising and I need to take a break from my long to do list for the day. So here are the latest happenings for the past few days.

The boys were out playing in the backyard the other day trying to catch lizards (that is a favorite activity at the moment) I went out to take a look at the little guy they were trying to catch and realized the thing wasn't so small and didn't look like the lizards we normally find in our yard. I ran inside got the camera and then stood on the wall in the backyard so the monster wouldn't charge me and swallow me whole.

Megan named our evil looking friend snizzard since he looks like a snake and a lizard. Derek googled "ugly, gross reptile that scares kids and wimpy moms" and we now think the little guy is an alligator lizard. All I know is that I hope he finds someone elses yard to take up residence in.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Eek! What a little demon!