4.10.2007

completely out of order- just go with it

I'm going through pictures to see what I have missed posting during all the computer problems. I realize that these posts won't exactly be in chronological order so if it bugs you, my apologies.

The kids celebrated St Patty's Day by wearing green to school and eating their surprise green lunch. The lunch really isn't a surprise anymore, they know that I do it every year. Maybe I should skip next year just to throw them off. I made turkey wraps with cilantro tortillas, green cream cheese and turkey. I added green grapes, celery sticks with green cream cheese and any other food items that came packaged in green.

For dinner we had our traditional corned beef and cabbage. It is such a yummy meal, that we all love, I don't know why we don't eat it more often.

The kids set up some leprechaun traps in the backyard but we got no visitors this year. The kids have plans to improve on the trap designs and see how well they do next year.

No comments: