4.12.2007

do i have to bring this up again?

Really people, what is going on in your minds? Sanjaya is safe and Chris Richardson is in the bottom three? I can't believe Sanjaya is around another week. Please don't think I'm a meanie - he sings ok but he just seems boring. Do we really want him to win?

If anything good happened this week it's that Hailey is gone. I'm glad that Simon commented on her choice of clothing (Lakisha could use some guidance too) Her outfits were too much, especially for a family show.

I'm still a Blake fan. I can't wait to see what he does each week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. What is Sanjaya still doing here? His constant girlie hairdos and earrings freak me out just a tad.

On outfits, I find Lakisha's more offensive than Haley's.

ryangaya said...

what's up Baker Fam! Team Abby over here checking in. I'm happy to see you guys are blogging about issues of the utmost importance. Kelly and I find ourselves indulging in the same world threatening issues. Like Idol hopeful contestants, the season finale of Prison Break and who Anna Nicole's baby is.

Man we miss you guys!