Our life seems a bit hectic. Nathan's baptism is in a week and we have been working hard to get the house ready for visitors. We have cleaned out our garage, gotten the yard spruced up, painted, installed crown moulding, organized, etc. but as I sit on the sofa typing this & I look around the house - it's somewhat of a mess - why is that? Why do big projects always make the house messy?
Derek has been amazing with all the house prep. He comes home every night after work and starts in on a project and then does even more on the weekends. He worked on the crown moulding into the wee hours last night. How thankful I am for him and how nice it is to be getting some of our projects done that we have wanted to do for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment