6.19.2007

i'm so behind

I hate when I visit blogs and they haven't been updated for awhile - I find it to be a big let down. I don't think there are people dying to hear updates about us but I still hate how behind I am with posting. I am going to try and take a bit of time today and tomorrow to get this blog up to speed on what is going with our little Baker bunch.

My mind doesn't work as well as it once did, although I'm not sure it ever worked very well so I am not going to worry about the order in which events took place. This is all about recording what has happened in our lives and not about the date things happened - unless I do happen to know the date. I'm beginning to ramble - on to the posts!

No comments: