7.16.2007

potter peek

Friday is the HP party. Here is a peek at the potion bottles I have been working on. I think I have done somewhere around 30 or so bottles. I have a few more left to do but am having a hard time figuring out what to use for the contents.
Today I started to turn our family room into the Gryffindor Common Room. We are also creating a herbology classroom, the yule ball, the divination classroom, the great hall, and the room of requirement - that's the plan anyway. We'll see how much we can get done over the next few days.

1 comment:

janae said...

Hey Denise!

I have never been to one of your parties (and obviously Samuel hasn't either), but they look and sound fabulous. So we were thinking that we need to find out when you are having you next few parties so that we can plan our family vacations around them!! (You think I'm kidding. I'm not. I'm guessing you'll need a long break, but thats okay, we can't afford another vacation any time soon.) You astound me!

Janae