8.30.2007

back and tired!

We have been away camping in Yosemite for the past week. We just rolled in tonight and have a ton of work to do - why is camping so much work? We had a lot of fun and we can't wait to share but it will have to wait - we are way too tired.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

So glad you're back! I can't wait to hear about your adventures. (Well, I can wait as long as it takes for you to recover from your latest adventure, but not much longer!) Good luck getting settled back in to life!

Jodi said...

I've been waiting...so glad you are back. Can't wait to see the pics from HSM2 party, fete day and what's in store for Halloween. You are my inspiration for party ideas!
Hope you had a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Can't wait to see more of what you've been up to! :)