8.20.2007

partied out

No pictures with this post because I am feeling too tired to download photos. Friday was Emily's HSM birthday party. It went well and all the screaming girls seemed to enjoy it. Saturday we celebrated Fete Day. That party was much more subdued then the night before. I will post about each party it just won't happen today.

I was looking forward to a quiet Sunday with no guests but that changed when the missionaries told me at church that we had them for dinner. I only had to tell myself a few times to "just keep smiling" Luckily I had plenty of food left over from the weekend so we threw together a meal and had a nice visit with the missionaries. We even ended up inviting a neighbor over to eat as well so the whole weekend was full of entertaining.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

I'll bet you're pooped! I know I am, and I didn't even host any parties! I'm beginning to see why there are no holidays in August! Between reunions and school starting, it's hard to find time to party! (Although I'm sure glad we did celebrate Fete Day! It was a blast. Jodi hosted this year because she could sense I wasn't up to it!) Can't wait to hear about your weekend o' fun!