9.25.2007

you're gonna want this...

Someone at the blog class I taught mentioned that she heard you could turn your blog into a book. That got me interested so I did some searching and found beautiful books done by Blurb. I have not looked over their entire website but what I did see was amazing. The books are amazing and just imagine having your blog entries and pictures preserved in a hardback book. I am sure the prices can get a little pricey but I personally think it is a worthy investment for your family history.

Take a look at the site and tell me what you think. Would you spend the money on a book like this to preserve your blog to paper? Or are you happy having it all at your finger tips on the internet?

4 comments:

Deanne said...

That is awesome!!! I looked at the prices, and it's not as bad as I was expecting. I'll have to look into it a little bit more. How did your blog class go, by the way?

Asialene said...

When I first started my blog I had heard about this from some website and it was my plan to do it. I didn't research it much though, so thanks for the links. I'll look into it more, and I think I will eventually do it for sure.

allie said...

I think this is a GREAT idea! I had been wondering how to preserve the blogs from our time in Germany, and now you've shown me the perfect way! Thanks! :)

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Not sure how I ended up here but I love your blog and all your party ideas.
I've seen some Blurb books and think it's such a cool idea.
Stop for a visit by my blog! ;)