Everyone time we have been at Disneyland the Nemo Submarine ride line has been seriously long, way long - no exaggeration. We have kinda gotten spoiled with our passes and usually never have to wait in very long lines because we go at off times or we just don't go on the rides with long lines because we know we can come back another day. Ok, I'm getting off on a tangent.
The boys and I walked by the Nemo line and asked the cast member how long the wait was - 45 minutes, she replied. I was shocked. The wait time had been more like 2 hours plus, the last few times we had been there. The boys said they wanted to wait so wait we did. We got through the line in about 30-35 minutes and now we are finally able to say we rode Nemo!
It was fun for me to be back on the subs that I remember from so long ago. The boys loved it and so did I. What Disney did on that ride is amazing. I'm glad that we were able to get on it and for anyone visiting Disneyland you really should try and work it in to your day. Loads of fun!

2 comments:
I LOVE the Nemo ride! When we were there in June, we saw the LONG lines and tried to get on, but they were only letting season ticket holders on the ride. On the last night, we thought it was worth one more try and the NICEST employee ever let us right on. No standing in line, no waiting, no season passes...just us Utah kids on the ride before everyone else! We had so much fun and it was even better knowing we weren't waiting in line!
So fun! I haven't told you yet, but we're coming your way in December! We're staying with Darin's dad, but we would love to meet up with you at some point. Nemo is definitely on our list of things to do! I'm glad you got on the ride!
Post a Comment