11.12.2007
banners
I am trying to learn how to make my own banners for the top of our blog and I am not the biggest computer whiz so if you see weird looking things - ignore it! I don't have a picture yet that I want to use so I am just using random pictures of my kids or other things. That's my disclaimer lest someone gets the impression that I favor some of my kids over others when they see a picture of just one or two kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
denise your banner looks great. I'm glad my tutorial helped.
I think your banner looks great the way it is...could've fooled me with not being a computer whiz. You have to be in order to do all your projects.
Davis spent hours making a banner with some fall pictures that was supposed to be in place of "Happy Halloween" and "Happy November" at the top of our blog. After all that hard work, the image won't show up! We looked online and lots of people are having the same problem. We've wasted so much time with it... please give us suggestions if you have any! I even tried a "test" on a different blog to try it out and it worked there.
Wow, I have never thought to have my own banner. It sounds difficult, but yours looks great. I am a friend of Deanne's and I enjoy your blog so much that I finally put a link to it on my site. I thought I should tell you so I don't feel like a complete stalker. Thanks for all the fun posts.
Post a Comment