Pictures from the party should be up today. Some pictures have already been posted but they have been mostly costumes (there are more of those to post too) but today I am putting up the pictures I really love - pictures of the decorations, the details.
My friend Rona took the best shots for me and I am so thankful. I never have good shots of my parties because I am just running around way too much. Not only did Rona get me the shots but she took the exact pictures I would have taken if I had the time. She got all the details that I would want and took super cute and creative shots. I love having talented friends.
So keep an eye out - I should have them up soon (if Luke doesn't move from the sofa - I think the flu is prepping itself to hit our house and it's starting with Luke)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment