12.27.2007

#5

Need I say more?!?!?!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Denise...I am sorry! I can totally sympathize with you although it seems you guys got the worst of it. The longest it lasted in my family was about 12 hours. Hope things are looking up soon!

Deanne said...

I am SO SORRY! I wish I could make a quick trip to the store for you. If I was still there, I would have been your errand runner. PLEASE get well soon.

Davis Smith said...

Having my kids sick on Christmas is my worst fear (because I remember it as a kid). Makenna was throwing up last week and I was crossing my fingers Savanna would be okay by Christmas. Luckily, it was a mild case for her. Her stomach was bothering her for a couple days, but fortunately she didn't throw up. When you all get better you'll definitely appreciate your health! Hope it goes away soon!