12.27.2007

and continues

Vomit on aisle 3 - clean up!

The violence continues (and it does sound violent, trust me) 9:41 am, second one of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poor family!! When Elijah had this flu he threw up for two days straight and had diarrhea for a third day. I only threw up the once (okay, it was more like eight times, but it was consecutive), and then have just felt nauseated. I still do. Oh, and you asked about morning sickness - nope, thats not it. I was over my morning sickness for a few days (I'm 13 weeks now) before the flu hit, and the flu was definitely a different feeling. Unfortunately, we tried to surprise Samuel's family with news about the new baby for Christmas, but since I had the flu they all thought I was morning sick and weren't surprised at all (except to find out that I actually did have the flu). :) I hope you all get better soon and that Luke really is spared!

Jen said...

Oh Denise! THis is the saddest Christmas ever! I'm so sorry you guys spent CHristmas tossing your cookies instead of eating them! I hope you are all better and can finally have a CHristmas that isn't so memorable!