Here is the latest, because I know you all are dying to know who has been throwing up.Nate continues to be the master thrower upper. He had his head in the toilet again at 9:42 tonight. He is not keeping anything down - I'm sure the pintos and cheese from Taco Bell didn't help. He swore to us that he was feeling better and he seemed to be doing fine so against our better parental judgement we gave in. It seemed like a good call since there was no way Derek or I could stomach cooking and we are way to stinky and greasy to walk into a grocery store for soup (and yes, we are still in our jammies) Driving through and having some one hand us food sounded good. Tomorrow I am going to have to will myself to the store to get soup, jello, popsicles and ginger ale (after I shower, of course)
The rest of us are dragging along. Emily has started to feel worse tonight - we are keeping our fingers crossed that it turns out to be nothing.
To quote Luke he feels "awesome". I will be shocked if he escapes this.
I mentioned in my last post that Dave's family and Grammy got hit as well, but it gets worse...Jodi and Deanne (Derek's cousins) were here visiting from Utah for Christmas. They had Sunday dinner at Grammy's along with us and Dave's family. Once we all got sick we called Deanne to see how she and her family were doing - all were well. We didn't bother Jodi since she and her family were spending Christmas at Disneyland. Deanne hadn't heard from her so we figured all was well. Wrong!
Jodi's family spent Christmas day at Disneyland by going on one ride and then spent the rest of the day with various family members sick. They even braved the drive home to Utah with people throwing up.
Still not sure why Santa felt compelled to share this with all of us but at least we have a Christmas to remember. Here's to Deanne's family and Luke...stay healthy!

1 comment:
I do not want this so bad. So far no signs of any illness here.
Hope you guys recover soon, what a horrible way to spend vacation! :(
Post a Comment