1.17.2008

big in canada

One of my parties has been featured on At Home with Kim Vallee  Kim is an entertaining expert in Canada.  She shares tips, ideas and resources on her blog.  Not to long ago she shared the cookie jar idea we did for our Halloween party.  

The party that she spotlighted was a 40th birthday party I did for a friend.  Instead of going the traditional "over the hill" route we went with prehistoric man.  I loved decorating this table.  In fact I am recreating this table tomorrow night for an etiquette dinner with some of the youth from church.

Kim speaks french I believe, so it was fun to read the post and "hear" some of the words she used compared to how I would say things.  I love that parties are parties no matter where you live - we all can appreciate having a good time.

5 comments:

ry said...

You're famous!

Deanne said...

Can I have your autograph please? Again, I'm impressed, as usual. Congratulations on getting your Stake Conference talk checked off the list. I can't wait to see kitchen pics!

Jodi said...

Yae for you! You are so talented and I'm glad you're getting the recognition you deserve! Go Denise!

Anonymous said...

ooooh, you ARE famous!! See, we knew it. You could be a professional party planner. Heck, you'd probably make so much that Derek could quit his job and be a stay-at-home dad! :)

Lauren said...

So cool! I'm so proud of you, awesome sis!!!