You will have to excuse the mess in the background. Our dining room table is in our front room and it is loaded with pots, pans, cleaning supplies, etc. My house is in some serious disarray because of the kitchen remodel.
1.22.2008
here's what he does when no one is looking
Lately when Derek and I have gotten on the computer we find videos that Luke has made. He gets on the computer and makes them when no one else is in the room and then he just leaves them on the computer for us to find, never telling us he made them. They make us laugh hysterically, although if he is not your kid you probably won't find them near as funny. Here is one of my favorites...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He's not my kid, but I still think it's pretty funny - I especially love the "hairdo" part! I really need one of those computers at my house!
That is great bribbery video!!!
Denise...hate to be the one to say it...BUT, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ;)
That just cracks me up!!! Hahaha!! By the way, I can't wait to see the completed kitchen!
Davis
Post a Comment