Work progressed much faster on this day with the addition of a last minute hire that was looking for work - Nate! I told the kids to stay out of the way but we all know that most of the time directions like that go in one ear and out the other. Nate peeked into the kitchen to see what was going on and Herk (the guy doing the kitchen & a close family friend) put him to work. Nate loved every minute of it and is so excited to be able to say that he helped with the kitchen.
1.24.2008
kitchen - day 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I vote for dark wood that is semi distressed (not too much) with different size planks. That is what I have and LOVE IT!!! It hides everything because I went with a not too dark tone. The kitchen is looking great! I love the way you turned the kitchen around and put an island in the center! It is amazing how much bigger it looks with the new lay out!
Post a Comment