1.24.2008

kitchen - day 4





There are only a few more drawers & doors that need to go on.  Today they worked on the template for the granite.  Painting was going to start today but the rain has put a hold on that. We are getting so excited and can't wait to use our kitchen.

5 comments:

Hermana Law said...

Loving the kitchen can't believe how different it looks. Can't wait to see the finished job.

Davis Smith said...

wow! I had no idea you were remodeling your kitchen! I am so excited for you! I really need to get caught up on my blog reading. The kitchen looks great and I can't wait to see the final product (and especially the granite - one of my favorite parts of a kitchen).

Anonymous said...

Okay, my kitchen is only a year old, but watching the excitement of a remodel makes me want to do it too! (I know there is a lot of stress and pain involved, but your pictures make it look like so much fun!)

Anonymous said...

It is looking SO awesome. I love the cabinets to the ceiling. There's so much wasted space up there when the cabinets are dropped! You're going to have so much kitchen storage! I LOVE the island too! The drawer cabinets are going to be sweet!

I vote for dark wood.

Dang, good thing I'm moving or I'd be tempted to knock out my kitchen too.

Jodi said...

Wow - it's looking great! Cant wait to see the final product!