Last Sunday I was released from my calling as Enrichment Leader and put into Primary. I am teaching the Valiant 12 girls. This is the group of girls that are 11 yrs old but will turn 12 this year and start going to Young Women's. I am teaching a great group of girls, one of them being Emily so it should be a really fun year. I enjoyed my time as Enrichment Leader but am excited about this new opportunity to teach in the Primary.Since we are on the topic of church...I have to speak at Stake Conference this weekend. I'm feeling scared and nervous so hopefully all will go well. My talk is written. I spend time each day going over it so that I will be comfortable once I am standing at the podium. I wish I was like Derek - he doesn't mind speaking, what a great gift.

3 comments:
I am so excited for your new calling! It will be so great to teach all those girls- they are lucky to have you :o)!
Good luck speaking at Stake Conference! Samuel is speaking at ours not this Sunday but next. I'm nervous, too, but not for him. How on earth can I do a one yea old and two year old all alone for two hours?! I'm sure Derek feels my pain. :)
Congrats on your calling, on being married to a hot man-fairy, and on belonging in London! I hope to congratulate you soon on downloading your pictures!
Post a Comment