
The kitchen has come to somewhat of a standstill because of all the rain we have been getting. We still have workers here everyday but they are usually here for less then an hour and they are doing little things like electrical or putting up trim pieces. We are grateful for the rain but we will be pleased when our sunny California weather returns so that we can get moving on the kitchen. I am anxious to have running water and a stove.

3 comments:
Great photo....
You have rain we have snow..
Mom Wood
Ooooooh! I love this photo! I hate the rain -- but my kids love it! I hope, for your sake, that it leaves soon because I can't wait to see pics of your finished kitchen!
How's the kitchen coming along? I hope it's stopped raining and that it's done! It will be nice to have a sink and a stove again, huh? Good luck!
Post a Comment