These pictures are of the painting nearing completion. This was about a week and a half ago (if I am remembering right)
You can see our old armoire in the middle of the floor. We have had it forever and I can't say that I am sad to see it go. It did not hold near enough stuff and I was sick of looking at the knotty pine. It's so nice to be able to update.
The new space will hold so much more - I can't wait to have it done.


3 comments:
You kitchen looks soooo much bigger! It is amazing the change! I am excited for the end product :o)!
Denise,
What color did you paint your kitchen? LOVE IT!!
Amy-Sue
Amy-Sue...do you want to know the wall color? If so, it's Dunn Edwards and it's called Adobe. We only did 50% color though - meaning we went 50 % lighter then the original color.
Post a Comment