I am excited to have the tv behind closed doors. I realize that it's the thing to hang the flat screen on the wall but I have issues (surprise, surprise) about the tv being hidden - it makes me happy.
I love the four gigantic (they really are gigantic) drawers. I love that our Guitar Hero guitar boxes, DDR mats, video games and controllers all fit in one drawer - no more video game jive everywhere (do you hear the angels singing?) The other drawers hold blankets, board games/crafts, books, and a multitude of other goodness that a family of 6 needs while lounging in the family room.
Picture of the finished entertainment center coming soon.

3 comments:
Your kitchen is smashing, but I have to tell you that I am loving that entertainment center. I have wanted a new one for centuries and that is soooo cool. What a great idea.
BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see the whole thing all put together! I am very jealous of the entertainment center...I want one of my own!
Bakers- It's a miller... Betsy (Miller) Carlile to be exact. I was checking out AmySue's page and found you! What a beautiful home... I'm curious where your building. I haven't read all the archives, but I'm sure I could find out. Anyway, my husband and I are both alums of SUU, where one of your nephews is playing ball. We live just outside CC in Enoch, so we attend the games quite often. I always forget I (kindof) know someone on the team until we get home but anyway- Small world huh- check us out at www.scottandbetsy.blogspot.com. Justin's page is also linked on my page. Love you guys!
Post a Comment