
I have great birthday plans in my head for Derek, who is celebrating 38 years today, but they'll all have to wait due to the beast we are calling Roadshow. My blogging birthday wishes will have to suffice for now...Happy Birthday to the most amazing person I know. Derek is one of the most near perfect individuals I know and I am glad that he is mine, all mine.
Happy Birthday Derek!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Deek! Hope you have a great day - it almost makes me want to start singing..."Happy Birthday, it's Derek's Birthday, Happy, Happy Birthday to you...HEY DEREK!
Happy Birthday Uncle Derek! :) I didn't realize we were just 10 years apart. That's kind of weird. We could totally be siblings. Weird weird weird. And we both have 6-year-olds. Another weird. Good luck with all things roadshow. Can't wait to see pics (hint hint). :)
Happy Birthday Son-In-Law
Wood Family
Hope your day is spectacular! I ditto Jodi's sentiments.
Post a Comment