Denise, Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the white with the black and the floor is to die for! Very nice, you must be ecstatic! Yay!
Looks beautiful! I bet it makes you want to spend the day in the kitchen. :)
Wow! I think I'm drooling over your amazing amount of counter space.
Love it can't believe it is the same house I am jealous. can't wait to see it in person. Love the floors. Very nice
Wow, your cabinets are awesome! And I love the counter tops. I can't wait til I get a nice kitchen too!
BEAUTIFUL!!! Do you want to come help me do mine now? I can't ait to take a trip to So. Cal and see it in real life! Especially since it is SNOWING AGAIN TODAY!@!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Denise,
Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the white with the black and the floor is to die for! Very nice, you must be ecstatic! Yay!
Looks beautiful! I bet it makes you want to spend the day in the kitchen. :)
Wow! I think I'm drooling over your amazing amount of counter space.
Love it can't believe it is the same house I am jealous. can't wait to see it in person. Love the floors. Very nice
Wow, your cabinets are awesome! And I love the counter tops. I can't wait til I get a nice kitchen too!
BEAUTIFUL!!! Do you want to come help me do mine now? I can't ait to take a trip to So. Cal and see it in real life! Especially since it is SNOWING AGAIN TODAY!@!!!
Post a Comment