4.01.2008

i thought i had issues

It seems that Derek has more pressing needs than I do (see previous post for my needs)  After seeing what Derek needs I have decided that I may need to find him some help as well as find out who Mer is and why if Derek is married to me he would need a woman.

1.  Derek needs a woman (see what I'm talking about?)
2.  Derek needs to draw (maybe we can find a tap dancing drawing class to fulfill both our needs)
3.  Derek needs suggestions (I really can't imagine why he would need suggestions - I'm sure I give him plenty)
4.  This one concerns me - Derek needs heartworm treatment (perhaps because of his missionary service in Chile?)
5.  Derek needs God now more then ever
6.  Derek needs emergency dental work (first we need to handle the heartworm)
7.  Derek needs a slap upside the head (this sounds a bit extreme but if he needs it I guess I'll take care of it)
8.  Derek needs to realize that Mer is going through something he can't quite understand (Mer, huh?  Between her and me how could he possibly need a woman - see#1)
9.  Derek needs to talk with someone (you can bet he'll be doing some talking as he explains to me who Mer is.  He better start talking before my mouth is wired shut (see previous post) because I have some words for him)
10. Derek needs to work out his own issues (from the above list it is evident that he has a ton of issues to start working on)

3 comments:

Jen said...

ROFL!!!!! I can ALWAYS use a new computer time wasting idea and this is definitely it! You are hilarious Denise!

Aimee said...

Okay, I was getting a little concerned because I hadn't read the Needs of Denise post yet. I was thinking there was some seriously crazy things happening over at the Baker house!

Deanne said...

One word-HILARIOUS! I can't wait to see what I need!