4.08.2008

spring break idea

For those in the LA or OC area needing an idea for Spring Break check this out.  We have gone before and found it really interesting and fun.  Make a day of it...take the train, visit the exhibit (won't take you long), go to the California Science Center (the body exhibit looks interesting) or find another of the many wonders of LA.  If I am not spent from the drive to LA tomorrow for AI I may take my kids to do this on Friday.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

my sister in law saw the body exhibit and she said it was a little disturbing. they place bodies in strange settings like playing poker and she said it was pretty gross.

JJ said...

I actually loved the Body Worlds exhibit when it was in town last time. It's pretty amazing, but yes they are skinned people showing it all but my girls and I found it fascinating.