5.02.2008

looking good

He's loving them.  Only 2 kids made fun of him on Thursday (the first day that he wore his new glasses to school) They said he looked "weird".  He didn't dwell on it much and shared with us how everyone else thought he looked cool or that he looked like Harry Potter.  He loves that the glasses match his hair.  He loves that he can see.   We just love him - glasses and all!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I think he looks devilishly handsome! He did a great job picking the frames - he looks "cool" to me!

Aubrey said...

He did an awesome job picking out frames! Those look great. I didn't have near the fashion sense when I picked out my first pair of glasses growing up, or maybe big glasses were the style then...

Anonymous said...

Luke you look great. You picked out a good looking frame. I thought that you were going to pick out a pink frame!!!
Love Grandma Wood