Saturday always seems so busy around our house. I woke up early while the rest of the family slept in and recovered from our family room sleepover. I managed to get my grocery shopping done and then came home, grabbed the girls and off we went to the local farmers market. We loaded up on produce - the boys were thrilled with the carrots. They love eating carrots with the stems still on them - it cracks me up.

We spent the rest of the day doing a ton of house work. We cleaned out rooms, took one of Emily's beds out of her room (she had 2 twin beds). She is so excited to have more floor space and is making big plans for what to do with the extra space. We installed book shelves in Megan's room to store her multitude of books, and we made a trip to the dump to get rid of all the "treasures" that had been hiding in our home.
Emily had a couple friends over to watch Camp Rock - a Disney made for TV movie and not a very good one I might add. After Emily's friends left the 2nd round of kids showed up with Megan's friend's coming over at 10 pm to watch the same movie - they have the same opinion as I do about the movie, not Disney's finest. It was a night full of friends, bad movies and pizza and when everyone hit the pillow that night we were out.
1 comment:
Sorry about the Disney disappointment. I haven't seen it yet...maybe I won't waste my time. Happy 15th, by the way!
Post a Comment