Pottery Barn has these to die for place card holders that I have my eye on. Once I saw them I immediately started to figure out a reason to buy them. I'm thinking I might have to have a pre show party for the Twilight movie. Anyone want to come?As I have been checking out sites for new Halloween goodness the last few days it has made me wonder who decides the trends for holidays? I am still seeing tons of skull stuff for this year. Granted some of it is really cool - Pottery Barn has some nice stuff and Z Gallerie has some nice skull stuff as well but skulls have kind of seen their day. That is why I was so stoked to see these silver vampire teeth. Retailers should have run with this theme because I think there is a ton of interest in vampires at the moment. I also think a nod to creepy haunted house objects would be a great sell - I'm picturing antique replica items with a creepy twist to them.
This time of year seriously makes me giddy with excitement. Halloween jive is popping up at nearly all the stores (no Target yet - come on people, clear out the school stuff and bring on Halloween) I love seeing all the holiday goodness!

4 comments:
DENISE!!!
I'm sorry I haven't commented in about a year (!?! jk) but I read you in my Bloglines and have become lazy about commenting. Anyway, I have seen some amazing ideas for Halloween and think of you every time. Have you by chance seen any of the Better Homes and Gardens special editions? There are some great ideas. If you don't know what I'm talking about, email me and I'll send the ideas your way.
I agree with you too. Vampires are way better. And yes, I'd love to come to a Twillight pre-party. Thanks for the invite!;)
Finished Breaking Dawn last week and I'm sad it's over.
Like I said on my blog Denise you are awesome! I so wish I was closer. . . I would love to have a Edward Bella Jacob bash! Is 5 hours too long of drive for me to come stand in line with you in December?
Thanks for the vote of confidence earlier. . . I needed to hear it. I have started running again, just barely, but feel better already. Perhaps a little too impatient, but it pays off in the end. Think I will train for a 10k this time. Should be fun!
Those teeth are so perfect for the Twilight theme! Man, you are the coolest mom EVER. Your kids are so lucky to have you!
I got these, 6 of them, a gift from my brother. I am going to use them as buffet markers for my halloween party! Can't wait!! :)
Post a Comment