8.13.2008

how about an 8 o' clock curfew?

I am just too tired to have a teenager!

Derek is asleep (so are the kids) and I am struggling to keep my eyes open while waiting for Megan to get home.  I use to think that my babies and toddlers wore me out but this 'waiting up for a teenager to get home' gig is taking its toll on me.

I can't even begin to tell you how badly I want to be in my bed sleeping right now - hurry home Megan!

4 comments:

Cara said...

not looking forward to it. Good luck.

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

12:32 am, geesh! It's hard but especially when everyone else is asleep! Good Luck and hope you get a nap today :)

denise @ little ant design said...

It wasn't that late - luckily. I posted at 10:30 my time - it must have read later on your computer. She was home a bit after 11:00 so I only had to keep my eyes open for a bit longer after I posted.

Jen said...

That was me last night! I was falling asleep in my recliner and had to go pick up kids at 11:00! Sheesh I feel old when I can't make it to 11:00 o'clock anymore! I feel your pain (and exhaustion).