8.16.2008

we need some serious sleep

because we are so tired from all the late nights of watching the Olympics.  

Loved tonight.....
with Phelps taking his 8th gold medal.  The swimming and gymnastics has been exciting to watch.  I also got into the women's marathon race tonight.  The woman that won was unbelievable - she never looked fazed even at the end of the race.

As much as we are enjoying watching this summer sports fest I am looking forward to the end so that I can go to bed at a reasonable time and not worry that I'm missing something.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I completely agree. I am addicted to the olympics, and i stay up late every night watching (till 12:30 or 1 am or so). I feel its almost beyond my control! I love watching, especially the swimming and gymnastics, but my bed times have been pretty unreasonable. :) Oh well, not too much longer...right?

Cara said...

Amen. I'm tired.

Aubrey said...

Totally!!!!

shawna said...

wasn't that lady awesome in the marathon! What a rock! Inspiring to say the least. . . got me psyched for my run the next morning.

shawna said...

oh another thing about these wonderful olympics! My son's world has suddenly and very surprisingly, gone from Wow-Wow Wubzy and Noggin cartoons, to swimming and "Michael Phelps". Yesterday he wanted to watch swimming instead of his normal Miss Spider Sunny Patch or Little Bill, asking me if "uncle" Michael will be in the pool. TOo cute!