9.11.2008

tatted out

At the Oakley family picnic last Saturday my kids got some artwork airbrushed on their bodies - think of me what you will - I would have gotten one too if the guy hadn't been closing up shop.
The force is strong with this one
My personal favorite.  Nate's tattoo was sweet.  He was especially proud of it and showed it to everyone at church - nice, I know.
Emily's pretty little flower on her ankle.  Hers has lasted all week and is still on.
Megan with her shout out to the super heroes.  I especially love that she went to a dance after the picnic with this on her arm.  Wonder if Spidey helped or hindered her when it came to having guys ask her to dance. 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Lol! Don't tell Lukie, but we got him something Spidey for his birthday...little did we know we should have gotten it for big sis!!!!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Those are some pretty sweet tattoos. We decided that if Sabrina was to ever get a gold medal in the Olympics, then she can have a tattoo of the Olympic rings. Hey...pretty fair, I figure?! ;)