An abundance of Halloween creepiness keeps finding it's way into my home and my garage is going to burst. My inability to stop spending money on Halloween decor means good things for you. I'm hosting a giveaway to make room for Halloween.
There has been a lot of interest in my TIME to Celebrate party that I posted about here. Thanks for all the views and comments and a big thanks to Sheena over at Totally Tabletops for her post about my party. To show my appreciation and like I mentioned to make way for Halloween one lucky blog reader will win the goodies from my party . You will win...
8 clocks/plate chargers
6 color block picture holders
6 watches (tied to picture holders)
This giveaway will get you on your way to having a great little get together. Whip up some cupcakes to complete the centerpiece or add your own touch by using flowers. Add your favorite silverware and glasses. Make it your own.
To win simply leave a comment and a winner will be chosen randomly on Tuesday the 23rd (my daughter Emily's birthday) If you send a friend to the giveaway have them leave your name as the person that sent them - not only will your friend be entered but you'll be entered again for more chances to win.

66 comments:
I hear you about Halloween. I buy stuff every year, I can't help myself. My mouth waters just walking into Robert's. My husband does not like this holiday very much, mainly because of my inability to not spend money.
I have shown so many people this cute idea! I would love to be able to invite them to a party and surprise them with this theme!!!
Oh...pick me, pick me! I wold love to have these at my house and have a reason to host a fun party! I will be crossing my fingers until the 23rd!
This would be perfect for an activity with our Young Women. We've been trying to get them working on Personal Progress, but they say they're too busy with school. I was thinking we need to have an activity on time management, so this would be such a great way to make it fun for them.
I have been obessing over this table decor for weeks! I would love to be the lucky one! That way I can have a long awaited "time to celebrate" get togther for no particular reason!
I actually SAW how cute this table was in person. I don't know when I'll do it, but it's always a good time to party! Super cute Denise. You need to start a business just doing table settings.
Any excuse for a party!!!! I love the colors that you used for this party. What fun to have a bunch of girlfriends over for a chat around a DARLING table!! Enter me into your fun contest.
P.S. Happy Birthday Emily
(Tabitha's Birthday is the 19th and my mom on the 20th...all great people have birthdays in September)
I sooo need to win this darling decor. Pick me please.
I just found your blog and I like what I see. I'll be checking back regularly!
Wow, this is quite the giveaway. I'm glad you commented on my post and told me to come on over. I want to win!
Totally want to win something and this would be great! I would love to throw a party with this fab setting. When I saw it a few days ago I was hoping i could throw one together like it for my mom'm bday. But I didn't have enough time. But My sis's bday is coming up and this would be soo much fun!
Pink, Green and entertaining, three of my favorite things! How fun!
OH Denise- PICK ME!!!!!! I'll be your best friend.
I'm on my way to alert the media.
Oh my goodness! This is just about the cutest giveaway ever! Love this party idea. Came here from 30 days site.
Saw you on 30 hand made days. What a clever idea. Very creative.
I looooove this! So cute!
I came from 30 days site as well, and I just had to tell you how adorable this is. I LOVE the colors!
What a great idea! I never would have thought to do that with a clock...
I came from the 30 days site. This party is sooo fun! What creativity! Thank you so much for sharing! and Happy Birthday to your daughter!
I love it! That is so cool!
very cool party plan! you have some wonderful ideas and links here.
I heard about you on 30 days. I absolutely love this idea...I think it'd be fun for New Years! Thanks for the chance.
spondah[at]aol[dot]com
I would love to get this! Hope I win!
What a FUN party idea! I would love to win!!!
Denise,
You truly are amazing with table settings..I'm so envious. I agree with another one of the bloggers that you need to start your own business..your talent is truly a gift from God!!
Jeannie
Hi, Halloween is filling my house also. But it sure is Pretty. I love those clock chargers. BTW Mique sent me
I WANNA WIN! Pick me Please!!!
So cute! I heard about your fun giveaway from 30 Days. I really want to win!
Found you on 30 handmade days! Love this giveaway!!
oooh! an orange clock! love the colors! and thanks for all of the cool halloween links to check out, Yay!!
30 days sent me over. looooove your party idea. hope i win the prize! jd
saw your idea on 30 days. i'm so excited that you're giving it away {hopefully to me :)}!!
That is so neat!
30 Handmade days sent me!
What a fabulous party idea! I am definitely remembering this one. 30days sent me, too!
30 days sent me! I have tons of time so I want to have a party!!
Janae'
janaerunyon.blogspot.com
I love the theme and creativity. I found out about this from Mique's blog.
are you kidding me?? just when I think all creative things have been creative you go and do this.
ok this is knocking off my socks!
What a fabulous giveaway, it would make a great party!
30 days sent me and I LOVE your things. This is a perfect way to throw a party. I am having a birthday party for my daughter in a few weeks and this would be perfect! Love the give away! Thanks.
What a great giveaway--it's SO cute! I found out about this from Mique's blog. Thank you--
melanie@familykendall.org
I came over from 30 days. I LOVE the clock idea! It is so hard to come up with something for tweens and this is prefect.
30 Days sent me over and I am EXCITED about winning this party decor. You are so creative - love the idea.
(I love your 40 before 40 idea too! I might borrow that one myself)
Ah, I love Halloween decorations, especially making Halloween cards! Your time party theme is so crisp and clean. Thanks for sharing your ideas! 30days sent me.
30 Days sent me over, and this is such a cute idea! If I don't win the giveaway, I'll definitely have to do something like this on my own! Thanks for sharing your ideas!
I came from 30 Days and i can't believe how CUTE this is!! This could be expanded into a Mad Hatter/white rabbit "I'm Late, I'm Late for a very important date!" party theme!!
I hope you get enough room in your garage for halloween goulishness galore!!
One more from 30 days. This is just a fun "time" for a party theme. The colors are fun and I think I would just love to throw a little dinner party with your great ideas. Please put my name in the hat. Kathie k.bugbee@att.net
I love love love this idea!!!! Drew has been hearing about this idea since you posted it. I would love to do this idea for Rylee's sweet 16 party. It's soooo fun.
Loved the idea of this party!! Just finished my girlie's party with a "cherries" theme! Lots of fun! I'll keep this in mind for years to come!! (came here from 30 days blog!)
Cute cute!!! I heard about your giveaway from Mique (as in Mickey), and would love to be entered into your giveaway:)
Such a chute table setting and the theme is fantastic. You never need a reason to throw a party, and this idea proves it! It's always time to celebrate something. Thanks for the chance to win such a great giveaway!
I love this idea and all your other party ideas. I'm excited for your new blog!
If I could save time in a bottle, I would give it to all of my friends.
We would gather together for the time of our lives and hope it would never end.
But as there is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go.
We would laugh and touch and promise to love. As time will not take that away.
Then bid farewell with a reminder to all that Yesterday brought the beginning, Tomorrow brings the end
but somewhere in the middle we've become the best of friends.
with credit to Tennessee Williams, Anne Sexton and Jim Croce for their words on time
Your time party looks awesome!
30HandmadeDays sent me over!
Thanks for sharing!
Liz
What a great idea!!! Super cute! 3O handmade days was a great link to you. happy day.
I love 30 handmade days, and I love this place setting theme, adorable, thanks for the giveaway!
I love the Colors! It would be a fun theme for my daughters girl scout troop...so fun!
I'm totally in! It's such a cute idea - thanks!
I love that party!!!! Thanks for the neat giveaway!
Wow - what a great giveaway! And even more, what a great idea - I love the place setting. Hope I'll be a lucky winner. Thank you for your generosity!
Time (or lack of it) is often an issue for me. It would be a blast to have a Time themed party just so I could have a little bit of control over it, if only for a night.
I love your blog and all of your fabulous ideas! Thanks so much for sharing all of your great ideas.
What a super cute tablescape. I wish I was as creative as you that I could see something like a clock and think "wow, that would look great on my table!" It's great! I hope I win!
Wow, what a fabulous idea! I'm really enjoying your blog and plan to come back and spend more time looking through your older posts for fun ideas! How lucky for me that your buddy Mique linked you up!!! :o)
LOVE it! Please pick ME! Love your blog too! thanks, kristen
kristen312(at)gmail(dot)com
It amazes me that some people have such a flair for entertaining. Great idea. Thanks for the chance to win! Mique sent me.
Oh - my husband will be turning 40 this year! I love this idea for a party theme! Pick me!!!
Kirstin Longson
What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
ashley_miskel@yahoo.com
Post a Comment