11.11.2008

do you see my problem?

and no, it's not my dirty floor.

This was all I could find for shoes the other day - 5 right foot shoes and 1 left foot shoe that didn't even match any of the right foot shoes.  Seriously, this is pathetic.  We need a flip flop intervention program at our house.  

The girls and I each have a pair of black and a pair of brown flips and they are all the same size. The boys have brown ones too and Nates are the same size - luckily Derek's gigantic shoes are out of the equation and so are Lukes for the time being.  I have to come up with a coding system or else I must forbid my kids from wearing rainbows.

5 comments:

janae said...

That is sooo funny that you found only the right ones from so many different pairs! You definitely made me laugh!

Susan said...

So glad that you are back to your blog. Now I know whats going on at your home.
XXOO Mom

Unknown said...

ahahahahh That is hilarious! My mom use to color code our socks for the same problem. so funny

Danielle said...

I love that you posted this. I had just mentioned to Mackenzie last weekend that we have a rainbow flip flop problem in our house- three girls/same size/ same colors!

allie said...

That's so hilarious! We sort of have that same problem with my boys and socks. They have such similar sizes that I can't ever tell which goes to which boy!