2.17.2009

overwhelmed

Thats about all the post I can muster up - lots to do and not much time to do it.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Sorry - I wish I could help! And your "comment meter" on the sidebar is giving me a complex - I may have to be done posting comments until someone else's name is on the top!!

janae said...

First, I'm sorry you are so overwhelmed!! I am NOT looking forward to moving!

Second, did you remove the 'comment meter' because now I'm totally curious!!

mae mae said...

I was stressed enough moving out of our one bedroom apartment...I can't even imagine what I would have been like moving out of a huge house. What can we do to help? You name it, we'll do it!

Jodi said...

I hope you didn't remove the comment meter becuase of my comment - I am totally okay with it - just a small complex! :)