4.10.2009

finally!

We signed paperwork for the house today (well, technically yesterday since it's about 1:40am)  All I can say is finally!

12 comments:

Cara said...

Yay! Congrats!

janae said...

At last!! Congrats! All those hoops really made you grateful, eh?! :)

allie said...

Yeah!! We're happy for you guys!

Jodi said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

Jen said...

Yeeeehaaaaw! Send us pics when you're all moved in and looking cute (next Christmas?) =D

steph said...

Wonderful! Congratulations! That has got to feel great!

Lauren said...

It's about time!!! I can't wait to see it next month!!!

Rachel Garces said...

congrats!!!!! I hate moving too!!!

ashcraft8 said...

We are soooo happy for you!

Aimee Molloy said...

happy for you guys about the house - where is it? Your girls with so cute with my twins at the derby - Ashlynn loves you so much - she saw you yesterday talking to someone and she was trying so hard to wave you down, but did not succeed - you truly magnify your calling and my daughter LOVES YOU!!

The Meet-Cute said...

Woooooo Hooooooo! Congrats, I am so happy for you and your new neighbors will soon realize how blessed they are!

shannon said...

So happy for you! Can't wait to see photos!