To help take my mind off of all the house garbage I have become a bread making maniac. We have enjoyed nearly daily loaves of whole wheat goodness. I have found relief in the bread making process. Last night I even made home made hamburger buns. Yes, you heard me - homemade hamburger buns, I'm feeling very Amish :)
I've also spent some time reading to try and help me not think about my homeless state. I just finished Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. I found it very interesting.
Well there you have it...my incredibly upbeat post - yeah, right.
Say a prayer for us that this all gets resolved soon, really soon!

7 comments:
When you are in the midst of moving with all your stuff and no where to put it, a few days (or weeks) is a HUGE deal. Maybe not to the bank, but to the real people. I hope things get resolved quickly!!
so, um, where are you living right now? Sorry things didn't go smoothly. Hope it resolves itself soon.
Oh no... sorry about the limbo stuff. But, the all the bread sounds very, very good.
My family knows how that is! It is no fun!
I love the bread making process too... it is quite stress-relieving! Wow you made hamburger buns? How do you make homemade hamburger buns?
so funny you just read Animal Vegetable Miracle. I was going to say something about it at our meeting today and I thought that none of you would have read it. I have the video on how she makes cheese. Maybe that should be your next project. Then you could have cheese on your bread.
Been following your move saga here. So sorry you hit a snag. I hope it all works out soon! If you run out of bread ideas, chocolate usually works for me. Miss you guys!
Prayer request heard. We will be waiting for the update. I'm impressed at your homemaking skills and your attempt to keep your mind off your current woes.
Post a Comment