Happy (late) birthday from us, too. :) May 7th is my parent wedding anniversary and the day of our first date. What a great day! :)
Happy Birthday to Nate!
Happy Birthday! :)
I love how that solid little boy we knew when we lived there turned into such a long lean thing. =D
I can't believe he is a 2-digit number! Congrats, Nathan!P.S. I discovered some fun April Fool's Jokes for you to play on the crew next years:http://katiedid.squarespace.com/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy (late) birthday from us, too. :) May 7th is my parent wedding anniversary and the day of our first date. What a great day! :)
Happy Birthday to Nate!
Happy Birthday! :)
I love how that solid little boy we knew when we lived there turned into such a long lean thing. =D
I can't believe he is a 2-digit number! Congrats, Nathan!
P.S. I discovered some fun April Fool's Jokes for you to play on the crew next years:
http://katiedid.squarespace.com/
Post a Comment