8.06.2009

oquirrh mountain temple

While in Utah we decided to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House.  This was my first Temple Open House.  I served as a volunteer at the Newport Beach Temple introducing the tour and showing a movie to visitors but on our families scheduled day to tour the temple I was home with the flu.

The Oquirrh Mountain Temple was beautiful and I loved having the opportunity to go through it with my family.


photo by Emily

2 comments:

Jill said...

I loved being able to go through our kids. My first temple open house was the Las Vegas Temple back in 1989 and then it wasn't until this year that I went to the Draper and Oquirrh Mountain temple open houses. So I thought it was very cool that the kids got to go through so much earlier than I did. Hopefully it will add to their desire to go there when they get older.

ashcraft8 said...

When did you guys go to the open house? We went on July 31st. It was packed.