Our Disneyland passes are only good for a few more days before they get blacked out to accommodate the crazy Summer crowds. Since yesterday was a furlough day at school for my little guys the boys and I along with a friend and her son headed out to Disneyland to spend the day in the blazing sun along with half of Utah.
Seriously Utah people, how come so many of you are at the park? On some days there seems to be more Utah license plates in the parking structure than any other state - including California. We won't even talk about the BYU paraphernalia roaming the park. What's with you mormons?
Oh wait...
that's me - ugh, never mind.
It was a hot, crowded day and after the first few hours of wondering why we even went to the park things started to look up and it turned out to be a really fun day.
Later in the day we were met by more kids, spouses, and friends to enjoy some more rides and Fantasmic. We now have our fill of Disneyland until the end of August when we can return back to our favorite theme park, hopefully free of crowds and a few less mormons - I kid :)
This was some guys real car, parked in the parking lot. This was not a Disney car from inside the park. If he can have this car, why is it so unreasonable for me to have a Haunted Mansion house? It could be our Summer Fall home. Instead of lounging on a beach during the Summer we could be throwing raging Halloween parties in our totally tricked out Haunted Mansion pad.
You laugh but you know you'd want to come by and visit.

2 comments:
I'm still holding on tight to my dream of living in California, coming to your parties, and having year passes to Disneyland. Sam would be your resident illustrator, and I could be your videographer. And we'd get Derek to get us deals on great shades. Yeah, I'm holding on.
I am holding on to the same dream - I want you here so badly and I promise I will not abuse Sam's talents or yours.
Post a Comment