7.13.2010

bored

Boys at the neighbors swimming


Emily at a food bank doing service


Megan at BYU for Especially for Youth


Andrea (see previous post) back in Provo for a week


Derek at the All Star Game in Anaheim


Me bored...my house is too hot to want to clean and I'm to cheap to turn the air on.  Don't want to watch tv, too tired to read, don't really want to blog but am doing it anyway cause I'm so bored.


Hope someone comes home soon!

3 comments:

mae mae said...

If you're ever bored, just give us a call. We're not too far away and have the perfect little entertainer that loves his auntie. Connor's fun with his smiling, laughing and cooing as long as you catch him when he's awake.

Lindsie said...

I'm aching to be with my Las Flores friends and dear old young women . . . who are seriously getting old. Look at all these cute people.

janae said...

You are SO funny, Denise! I hate to be alone, although Sam seems to love it. Must be an introvert thing.