7.29.2010

dmv = happy?!?!?

You don't see many happy people at the DMV (not with the crazy long lines) but after a couple long hours waiting around this was the happiest face in the place...


Megan is now seen as a fit driver by the government of California - Derek and I are still a bit unsure about it :)  


Congratulations Megan!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Megan! Garin can't wait to get his

mae mae said...

Good job, Megan! I'm sad to say that's a better score than I got on my CA test.

Deanne said...

Congratulations!

Deanne said...

Congratulations!

denise @ little ant design said...

Katie...I was surprised by her score. She was allowed 15 errors and still pass. I thought she'd get much closer to the 15 but only had 4 errors. Good thing Derek was a good teacher - after my first driving trip with her I never got in the car with her again :)