Thursday night/Friday morning get to bed at 3:15 am.
Alarm goes off at 6 am so boys and I can get up and spend 7 hours at Cub Camp.
It happens to be mud and water day at camp
The boys love it!
I only worry for a minute about my car's interior when I think about driving kids home.
Get home from Cub Camp to do showers and baths and then get ready to meet Derek and head out to Disneyland to meet the girls, friends, and the Arizona Bakers.
Home a little after 1:30 am on Saturday.
Fun day - very fun day!
Long day - very long day!
Tired - very tired!
Frustrated because even after all of that you'd think I'd be fast asleep in bed right now. Instead it is a little after 3 am and I am typing this post and feeling way to awake.
Desperate woman looking for ideas on how to sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment