Late, way late (12:30ish am) last night while Megan and I were watching tivo'ed episodes of Project Runway when we really should have been sleeping (me and my insomnia are dragging down the rest of my family) there was an extremely loud knock at the door that took us by surprise. When we opened the door this is what greeted us.
My sharp skills of deduction led me to send Megan out the door knowing that no one (other than the man I'm married to who at that moment was stumbling down the stairs in a sleepy stupor wondering what was going on) would send me on a middle of the night adventure.
Megan was a bit nervous venturing out into the dark and way foggy night but she went on her way anyway to see what was around the corner.
Here is her reenactment (since the first time she went out we didn't have the camera with us) This is her "What is going on?", "Who would do this?" face.
Yet another great "reenactment" face..."Uh, what is this? Did you see this?" Perhaps acting is not her strong point.

Emily weeping over the "loss" of her sister. Can you imagine what the neighbors would have been thinking looking out their window in the middle of the night?
The crime scene tape trail led her to this "crime scene" invite in the middle of the street. The fog couldn't have been more perfect - it added a ton to the overall feel of the "scene". This boy planned well :)
So now said boy is waiting for a reply from Megan letting him know if she'll go with him to Homecoming. It's iffy...I'm not quite sure what she'll say. I mean...look at her...does she really look all that thrilled about the invite?






3 comments:
boy does that take me back to the dating game. :) How fun for her!
hehe, love it! Can't wait to hear about the answer.
For some reason, I thought people only used these elaborate date-asking strategies in Utah. I'm very glad to see I'm wrong.
Ha, ha, ha! So fun for Megan!!!
Post a Comment