I used to take photos a lot. I was even in a photography class and loved it but months of health problems have kept me from doing much of anything lately. Some days the fog of illness lifts and on just such a day a few weeks back I grabbed the girls and we headed to some abandoned warehouses that I've always thought would be great for a photo shoot. The location didn't disappoint - until a police officer showed up to let us know we were in a restricted area. Umm, oops!
Technically the pictures aren't great. To be honest, it's been so long since I've really used my camera that I can't remember anything about f-stops, iso, light metering, etc. I just kinda snapped and hoped for the best. Regardless of the technical merit I love having these pictures of my girlies!









1 comment:
Denise--love your little family and miss you guys. How old and beautiful your kids are!
Post a Comment