3.15.2007

Visiting Teaching

I visit the greatest ladies for VT and I have an amazing companion. I love getting together each month and sharing gospel conversation with them as well as a lot of tears and laughter. I wanted to show my appreciation for them so I put together these little gifts. It's a box filled with a cute candle that says "lucky" and then some chocolate coins.I made a happy st. patty's day paper wrap to wrap around the box and then added a tag and ribbon. It was a simple, inexpensive project - I love the computer, you can do so much with it and a stack of paper. I may try to do something similar for the kids teachers at school and at church if I can recover from enrichment night last night (more on that later)



1 comment:

everything pink! said...

you know what would be great for male teachers at school or a principal is "irish spring" soap with a tag. i just may put that in the shower for my husband.

thanks again for your great idea!