I saw these amazing black cake stands from Rosanna in a magazine and I fell in love with them. I thought that they would be a great addition to our Haunted Victorian party theme but decided against purchasing them because let's face it I need to curb the Halloween spending.While checking out some of my favorite blogs last week, I came across this. Could it be? What are the chances? So I leave a comment knowing full well that some other lucky blogger is going to get "my" cake stands - remember, they're the ones I really need for my party. I'm sure no one else needs them.
So today I am checking out the blog,I check it frequently to curb my party appetite, and there it is...my comment as the winner BUT with someone elses name?!?!?! Who's Kara? And why is she stealing my prize? Her name was above my comment and mine was below - I'm sure the judges just read it wrong. Right? Don't you think I am the winner? Seriously, I'm curious what people think. I think the winner is who placed the comment, right?
I am appealing to the party gods that this goes in my favor - these stands have my name all over them.

5 comments:
That is so ridiculous!! I say you fight to the death - if it was your comment, you win. No one else could possibly need that cake stand more than you - they couldn't even rival your party. :) Good luck, I hope you really do end up getting it!
Okay, its me again. I was just reading the winner's page and I really think you should email them and explain what probably happened. What could you lose? This Kara chic knows that wasn't her comment, so she couldn't be too upset, right? Good luck and let us know what happened!!
I did email them so we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the phone call
I can't wait to see how this drama unfolds! Please keep us posted. I definitely agree that the writer of the comment is the winner. Hopefully honest Kara has already given them the head's up. Let us know!!!
So by the time I saw all of this, when I logged on to the page, the issue had been resolved--congratulations winner! :)
Post a Comment